Breakfast with the CEO
Join us November 7, 2014 for a special career networking event. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast with the President and CEO of Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas®), Dennis Arriola and learn more about our company and the exciting energy industry.
- Open to juniors, seniors and master's degree students with a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Business attire required
- RSVP by October 29
Internships and Rotational Associates
Valuable minerals. Precious stones. Natural gas. Beneath the surface is a world of wonder. The same is true of our dynamic organization -- SoCalGas.
Look beneath the surface and you will find bright, talented professionals in an array of disciplines from Mechanical, Civil and Chemical Engineering to Marketing and Accounting/Finance. You will discover opportunities for growth with a progressive organization that values and rewards creativity, teamwork and vision.
As the nation's largest natural gas distribution utility, we serve 20.9 million customers in more than 500 communities. And that's no small undertaking. Fortunately, we have great employees who thrive on challenge and get the job done. So come, look beneath the surface. We offer outstanding Internship and full-time Rotational Associate positions in these fields:
College Program Recruiting Events
SoCalGas is committed to working with business, collegiate, and community organizations to build valuable relationships and recruit top talent for our Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Intern programs. The following is a list of universities which SoCalGas attends for career fairs or other activities, such as on-campus information sessions.
Some universities require career fair attendees to be attending students or alumni. Please check with the universities and their Career Centers before attending any events.
- California State University, Dominguez Hills
- California State University, Fullerton
- California State University, Long Beach
- California State University, Los Angeles
- California State University, Northridge
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Riverside
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of Southern California
- University of Arizona