Simplify your equipment permitting process today.
PermitWorks℠ is an air quality permitting service offered by Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas®). Our certified permitting professionals help make your air quality permitting process as easy as possible.We can also perform dispersion modeling or a health risk assessment if needed.
PermitWorks offers competitively priced services that can do the following:
- Reduce the time to prepare a permit application
- Assess different emission scenarios
- Calculate total criteria and air toxic emissions
- Quantify health risks – carcinogenic, chronic and acute
- Provide dispersion modeling analysis when needed
- Include rule compliance analysis
- Complete permit application forms
- Calculate permit application fees
For additional information, including a fee schedule, call your SoCalGas representative or the Air Quality AnswerLine at (562)803-7428.
Click here* and then on the “Rule 301” link for air quality permitting fees charged by the South Coast Air Quality Management District.
SoCalGas makes no warranty, whether express or implied, including warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, use or application of selected goods and services. Customer results cited may not be typical. SoCalGas does not guarantee that the use of PermitWorks will result in an air quality permit.