We provide rebates to business customers who buy qualifying models of energy-efficient equipment. Our incentive programs cover basically any business process that helps you save on natural gas -- such as replacing existing equipment or adding new equipment.1
Search by General Equipment Type
When you select an item, you'll be directed to the specific rebate or incentive program page that has all the information you need! This list does not include all types of equipment that may be eligible.
- Biogas: Financial incentives
- Boilers: Rebates of up to $4.00 per MBtuh
- Burners (Industrial): Financial incentives
- Energy Management Systems: Financial incentives
- Furnaces (Industrial): Financial incentives
- Greenhouse Heat Curtains: Rebates of $0.20 per sq ft
- Greenhouse Infrared Film: Rebates of $0.05 per sq ft
- Heat Recovery Systems: Financial incentives
- Insulation (Pipe): Rebates of up to $3.00 per linear ft
- Insulation (Tank): Rebates of up to $3.00 per sq ft
- Kilns: Financial incentives
- Pool Heaters (Commercial): Rebates of $2.00 per MBtuh
- Pre-Heating Systems: Financial incentives
- Pressure Controls: Financial incentives
- Refractories: Financial incentives
- Steam Traps (Commercial): Rebates of $100.00
- Steam Traps (Industrial): Financial incentives
- Thermal Oxidizers: Financial incentives
- Washers: Rebates of up to $75.00
- Water Heaters: Rebates available through our Midstream Commercial Water Heater Distributor Rebate Program.
- Other Equipment: Financial incentives
Rebates are often calculated based on equipment heating capacity, measured in thousands of British Thermal Units per hour, or MBtuh.
Search by Foodservice Equipment Type
Go to our Foodservice Equipment and Rebates page
1 To qualify for a rebate, all purchase invoices or receipts must be dated between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2014. All rebate items must be purchased and installed prior to submitting an application for a rebate. Qualifying rebate applications must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2015 to be eligible.
This program is funded by California utility customers and administered by Southern California Gas Company under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. This program may be modified or terminated without prior notice and is provided to qualified customers on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are no longer available. Southern California Gas Company is not responsible for any goods or services selected by the customer.