The gas bill may arrive at your home every month, but remembering to pay isn't always easy. If this sounds like you or someone you know, take advantage of our Third Party Notification program. This no-cost program may help you avoid disconnection of gas service.
How the program works:
- Select a trusted third party, such as a friend, relative or social agency
- A past due or gas shut-off notice will be sent to you and your selected third party
- The selected third party can remind you about the overdue gas bill. This party is not required to pay the bill.
Follow these easy steps:
1. Download the Application
- English Application (Adobe PDF, 469 KB)
- English Large Font Application (Adobe PDF, 476 KB)
- Formulario en español (Adobe PDF, 233 KB)
- Formulario de Letra Grande en español (Adobe PD, 338 KB)
- Vietnamese Application ddo+n xin tie^'ng Vie^.t (Adobe Acrobat File, 221 KB)
- Chinese Application 中文軟體 (Adobe Acrobat File, 133 KB)
- Korean Application 한국어 신청서 (Adobe Acrobat File, 363 KB)
2. Print, complete and mail the form to this address:
Third Party Notification
Mail Location SC710J
PO Box 30337
Los Angeles, CA 90020-0337
For further assistance, call us at 1-800-427-2200. Hearing impaired, TDD/TTY: 1-800-252-0259.