For a warm and cozy atmosphere, consider installing a natural gas fireplace insert, which can also provide a heating source for a room.
Energy Conservation Tips
- Highly efficient natural gas fireplace inserts can heat up to 1,000 square feet of living space.
- Install glass doors in front of your fireplace to help keep warm air in the house. Natural gas fireplace inserts not only help keep your house clean, but create less pollution than wood-burning fires.
- Add an elegant cast-iron fireback to your fireplace to promote heat transfer into the room.
- Use your energy wisely. Don't run your natural gas fireplace when you're not in the room to enjoy it.
Selecting Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Fireplace inserts can be installed in almost any existing masonry fireplace and are available in a variety of styles and designs to match your home's decor.
- Help improve indoor air quality with "healthy hearths." Find out more at healthyhearths.org. *