Reduce clutter, simplify your life and help the environment. Sign up to go paperless today!
Easy, fast, secure online access and payments
Advantages of My Account
Online billing and payment
- Receive, view and pay your gas bill through our secure site
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments up to the bill due date
- Access, organize and save up to two years of account history.
- Print out a duplicate bill
- Schedule additional e-mail bill reminders
- Link, view and pay multiple accounts
- Request payment arrangements
- Schedule, view or cancel service appointments
- Start, Stop or Move service
Reduce clutter, simplify your life and help the environment.
Did you know that in 2011, SoCalGas' paperless billing customers saved an estimated1:
- 447 tons of paper
- 8,095 trees
- Enough power for 143 homes/year (13,023 million BTU's)
- 2.3 million pounds of CO2 -- equal to taking 212 cars/year off the road
- 8.3 million gallons of water -- the equivalent of about 13 Olympic sized swimming pools
- 758,340 pounds of solid waste -- the equivalent of about 27 garbage trucks
Join the other 1.5 million SoCalGas customers who have already said goodbye to stamps.
How To Register
You need your most recent gas bill to get started
Enter on the following information on the registration page:
- Your 10 digit account number
- The 5-digit zip code of the address to which your bill is mailed
For more information on My Account online services, please check the My Account FAQ's.
My Account is available to residential and most business customers of Southern California Gas Company with online access. To make an online payment, an account must be in good standing and have no more than one (1) returned check within the last 12 consecutive months. At this time, My Account is not available to non-core business customers, customers on the Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) rate (or G-NGV rate), gas transmission customers (those on a GTO rate), or customers billed through Sundry Billing and manual-billed customers.
1 Environmental impact estimates were made using the Environmental Defense Paper Calculator. For more information, visit papercalculator.org*