Hydrostatic pressure testing is a process that uses water to exert pressure on a pipeline at levels greater than its usual operating pressure to see if the pipeline has any leaks.
Here’s a list of PSEP hydrostatic pressure tests that are currently active or have been completed.
For more information about the test at that location, please click on the link.
- Arroyo Grande - Branch Street - Active
- Beaumont Oak - Valley Parkway - Active
- Pasadena - Corson Street - Active
- Pasadena - Fair Oaks - Active
- Pasadena - Pasadena Avenue - Active
- Thousand Oaks - Camino De Celeste - Active
- Commerce - Boyle Heights - Completed
- Commerce - Santa Fe Springs - Completed
- Whittier - Completed
- Banning 3 - Completed
- Downey - Suva Street - Completed
- Encino - Completed
- San Luis Obispo - Completed
- Santa Ana - Completed
- Sullivan Canyon - Completed