Air Quality Links
If you have concerns about how any of these rules may affect you, please contact Noel Muyco. We'll keep you posted on our lobbying efforts on this page as well.
Rules Affecting Natural Gas Equipment
Rulemaking Activity and Public Workshop Calendar
The following are federal agencies that are involved in the regulation of air quality or related areas.
- Environmental Protection Agency *
- EPA Region IX * (Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands subject to U.S. law, and approximately 140 Tribal Nations)
- EPA Region IX Air Quality Maps *
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
The following are state agencies that are involved in the regulation of air quality or related areas.
- California Air Resources Board *
- California Air District Map *
- California Counties Map *
- California Air Basins Map *
- District Rules Database *
- California Environmental Protection Agency *
- California Public Utilities Commission *
- The State of California *
- California Laws, Codes and Regulations *
- California Health and Safety Code *
- California Energy Commission *
The following links are local agencies that are involved in the regulation of air quality or related areas.
The following are Air Pollution Control Districts in the SoCalGas® territory and their URL or phone number when available.
- Antelope Valley APCD * (661) 723-8070
- Eastern Kern APCD *
- Imperial County APCD * (760) 482-4606
- Mojave Desert Air Quality Management District * (760) 245-1661
- Santa Barbara APCD * (805) 961-8800
- San Diego County APCD *
- San Joaquin Valley APCD * (559) 230-6000
- San Luis Obispo Air Pollution Control District * (805) 781-4AIR
- South Coast Air Quality Management District *
- Ventura APCD * (805) 645-1400