PermitWorks℠ is an air quality permitting service offered by SoCalGas®. Our certified permitting professionals help make your air quality permitting process as easy as possible. We can also perform dispersion modeling or a health risk assessment if needed.
How We Help
PermitWorks offers competitively priced services that can do the following:
- Reduce the time to prepare a permit application
- Assess different emission scenarios
- Calculate total criteria and air toxic emissions
- Quantify health risks – carcinogenic, chronic and acute
- Provide dispersion modeling analysis when needed
- Include rule-compliance analysis
- Complete permit application forms
- Calculate permit application fees
How it Works
To begin the process, simply provide us with the information on the equipment you want permitted. Our team of certified permitting professionals (CPPs) will complete all of the application forms and detailed calculations for you to submit. We’ll work with you every step of the way – from the beginning of the application preparation through negotiations with district permit engineers – until final permit issuance.
PermitWorks can be used to complete permit applications for many types of natural gas-fired equipment, including:
- Absorption Chillers
- Boilers/Process Heaters
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Ceramic Kilns
- Natural Gas Turbines
- Solution Tanks
- Ovens (curing, drying or baking)
SoCalGas makes no warranty, whether express or implied, including warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, use or application of selected goods and services. Customer results cited may not be typical. SoCalGas does not guarantee that the use of PermitWorks will result in an air quality permit.