How can I view my account number?
There are two convenient ways to view your account number:
- Your account number appears at the top of your gas bill, above your address.
- You can also view your account number online through My Account.
Retrieving Your Gas Account Number via My Account
If you don't have your account number, you can find it by:
- Going to My Account Retrieval.
- Going to My Account Registration and clicking on the "I need to retrieve my Account Number" link just below the Account Number field. (The image below is a visual aid only and does not contain an active link)
You will need to provide the email address, last 4 digits of the Social Security number and zip code associated with your account. After you've completed this step, we will send you an email with your account number.
When to call us
You will need to call us at 1-877-238-0092 in order to retrieve your account information:
- If you have forgotten or no longer have access to the email associated with your account.
- If you have multiple accounts linked to the same Social Security number and zip code.
- If you do not have a Social Security number or did not share your Social Security number with us when you registered.
If you continue to have difficulties with the My Account login, please call us at 1-877-238-0092 for further assistance.
(The image below is a visual aid only and does not contain an active link)