Last Updated on 2/2/18 at 8 a.m.
Please refresh your browser to ensure you are viewing the most recently updated information.
CURRENT RESTORATION UPDATE
- On January 31, SoCalGas completed restoring service to all our accessible customers in Montecito.
- SoCalGas would like to thank the community for its patience as we worked to restore safe, reliable natural gas service.
- As always, our employees that live and work in the Santa Barbara County area will continue to be here to support our customers and the community.
- If customers were not home when we restored service in the area, we left a tag on their door with instructions to contact us online at www.socalgas.com or by phone at 1-800-427-2200 to schedule service restoration.
- Customers that cannot be present for scheduled restoration will have the option of making key arrangements with us for access.
CUSTOMER OUTREACH AND SERVICE ACTIVITIES
- Customer service information and other resources can be found on our website, www.socalgas.com/montecito.
- We have revised billing so we will not charge customers during the temporary service interruption and so customers whose homes have been destroyed or rendered uninhabitable will have their final bills forgiven.
- We are stressing the importance of residents calling 811 before doing yard restoration work which will disturb the ground, including removing trees and shrubs, replacing fence posts and other activities. More information is available at https://www.socalgas.com/stay-safe/safety-and-prevention/contractor-safety
Please note – the map below provides approximate boundaries of the isolation area. For specific information about your natural gas service, please call us at 1-877-238-0092.