1. SPONSOR: This special event drawing (“Drawing”) is being held by Southern California Gas Company (“Sponsor”), 555 W. 5th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90013.
2. ENTRIES: Each participant may submit only one entry. Prize may not be substituted or exchanged for cash, and prize is nontransferable.
Submitting more than one entry per participant will automatically disqualify the participant. To be acceptable for participation
in the Drawing, the entry must be filled in completely and delivered to the SoCalGas® booth at the Citizen Business Bank Arena by 9:00 PM on April 11, 2020. An entry may also be submitted online at socalgas.com/reign or by printing your name, address and phone number on a postcard and mailing it with sufficient postage affixed to:
SoCalGas, GT20B2 CONTEST
555 W. 5th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Mail-in entries must be postmarked by Monday April 13, 2020 and received by April 20, 2020. Sponsor reserves the right to any entry that, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, is incomplete, illegible or delivered after the entry deadline. Sponsor is not liable for lost, stolen or misplaced entries. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion and without notice to participants, terminate the Drawing for any reason or for no reason. By submitting an entry, participant agrees to be bound by the rules of the drawing and by the decisions of Sponsor. ALL DECISIONS OF SPONSOR ARE FINAL.
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE DRAWING.
be found at SoCalGas.com.
5. TAXES, FEES, AND OTHER EXPENSES:
Any and all applicable federal, state or local income and other taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of the winner. All expenses on the receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Drawing is open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older only. Employees (and their immediate family members) of Sponsor, including Sempra Energy, its affiliates and direct and indirect subsidiaries, are not eligible to win.
7. APPLICABLE LAWS: Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Drawing is void where prohibited. This document and the Drawing shall be governed by, interpreted under, and enforced in accordance with the laws of California.
8. VERIFICATION: All entries submitted for the Drawing become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries are subject to verification by Sponsor and anti-fraud detection measures may be used to verify winner. Entries failing the anti-fraud measures are void. No prize will be awarded to the holder of any entry that is determined to be void or otherwise ineligible.
9. DECISION: A total of one jersey will be awarded. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is $500. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be held on April 24, 2020. The winner will be randomly selected from pool of eligible entries. Winners will be notified by email or called by May 4, 2020.
10. RELEASES: Prize will be mailed to winner. Winner, by accepting the prize, agrees to release Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries and current and future parent companies from any and all liability, from all claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and/or property sustained in connection with receipt, ownership or use of the prize. Sponsor makes no warranty or guarantee of any kind concerning the prize, the condition of the prize, or fitness for its intended use. SoCalGas does not endorse, qualify, or guarantee products or services and shall not be liable or responsible for any claims arising out of or related to the purchase, use or performance of any such products or services. ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE CONSTITUTES THE WINNER’S IRREVOCABLE CONSENT TO SPONSOR TO ALLOW THE USE OF THE WINNER’S NAME, VOICE, PHOTOGRAPH AND LIKENESS WITHOUT COMPENSATION OR PERMISSION FOR EDITORIAL ADVERTISING, MARKETING AND PUBLICITY PURPOSES AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.