Restaurant Refresh Program
- Assess: Participate in a no-cost energy and water audit to identify ways to reduce utility costs.
- Upgrade: Receive a detailed audit report summarizing actions you can take to improve performance and reduce costs.
- Save: Restaurant Refresh provides rebates and incentives when you upgrade to efficient equipment.
- Savings: A typical Restaurant Refresh is projected to save 15% on energy usage, which can result in significant utility bill savings.*
- Assistance: Our dedicated team will assist from start-to-finish so you can focus on your business.
- Resources: We will give you a toolkit to help you save energy in the restaurant. Resources to market your energy-smart choices to customers are included.
Rebates and Incentives
|Commercial Combination Oven||$1,650 - $3,600 / cavity|
|Commercial Rack Oven||$3,000 / oven|
|Commercial Steamer||$2,750 / cavity|
|Conveyor Broiler (2-4 Lane)||$1890 - $2610/ broiler|
|Commercial Fryer||$1,000 / vat|
|Commercial Conveyor Oven||$850 / cavity|
|Commercial Convection Oven||$750 / cavity|
|Commercial Griddle||$150 / foot|
|Door-Type Dishwasher (High Temperature)||$250 / washer|
|Low-Flow Pre-Rinse Spray Valve||$54 / sprayer|
|Commercial Boiler||$3.50 / MBtuh|
|Pipe Insulation||$3.00 / foot|
|Tank Insulation||$3.00 / square foot|
The following equipment has no enhanced rebate, but are qualified for performance incentives: Finned-Bottom Stockpot, Underfired Broiler, Under-Counter Dishwasher, Large Storage Water Heater, Demand Control Kitchen Ventilation System, and Door-Type Dishwasher (Low Temperature).
Support for Electric and Water Rebates
- Electric: Lighting, refrigeration auto-closers, demand-controlled ventilation, etc.
- Water: Air cooled ice machines, connectionless food steamers, toilets and urinals
Adding Up the Savings
- A verifiable commercial SoCalGas foodservice customer
- In operation for three or more years
- Meet minimum annual gas usage of 10,000 therms/year