Help prevent pipeline damage and keep your workplace safe.
Safety information for contractors, excavators and those working with natural gas piping.
Only qualified, trained personnel should work on natural gas pipelines.
- Call 811 Before You Dig
- If you suspect damage to a pipeline
- How to recognize and respond to a natural gas leak
- Don't rely on just your nose
- Natural gas odor fade (loss of odorant)
- Purging natural gas lines and facilities for service or maintenance
- Fumigation Regulations/Close and Restore Order Form
- Corrugated stainless steel tubing
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) (PDF)
- Reporting Safety Conditions