Cold Water Washing Machine Rebate
Rebate offer valid January 1, 2017 — December 31, 2017.
Did you know that almost 90% of the energy used in doing your laundry may come from water heating? By using this new cold water washing machine, you could save money, energy and get a rebate of up to $200!
This model automatically defaults to a cold water wash setting after every load, thus saving energy that might otherwise be used by water heating. The optional Heavy Duty setting allows for a water temperature of 95 degrees in order to help remove deep stains.
Cold Wash Default Setting
Delivers great cleaning and protects fabrics from heat damage while using less energy than a regular washing machine.
3.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Get the extra space you need and wash nearly two baskets of laundry in one load (based on 7 lbs. per basket).
Deep Water Wash Cycle
Helps break down loose soils by using more water.
Heavy Duty Setting
Helps remove deep stains with 95-degree water temperature.
Smooth white porcelain helps prevent even the gentlest clothing from snagging.
Why choose washing in cold?
Here is some information you may not know about washing your clothes in cold water:
- Hot water heating accounts for about 90 percent of the energy your machine uses to wash clothes. Find out more at ENERGY STAR*
- Switching to cold water can save the average household more than $30 annually (with a gas water heater). Find out more at ENERGY STAR*
- Each household that makes the switch to cold water washing eliminates about 1,600 pounds of carbon dioxide emissions a year. Find out more at Sierra Club*
- Washing clothes in cold water with cold-water detergents not only will save energy and money – it also will preserve fabric color. Find out more at Alliance to Save Energy*
- Washing full loads of clothing whenever possible will help to reduce energy use.