- Replacement Segment Start Location: Victoria Street at S. Central Avenue
- Replacement Segment End Location: Victoria Street, just west of S. Broadway Street
- Replacement Segment Length: 2,266 feet
- Projected Start Date: Early September, 2014
- Projected End Date: Early January, 2015
- Traffic Control Measures: The excavation and pipeline installation work will be conducted in a series of separate, approximately 1,200-foot sections, no more than two at a time. While each section is being worked on, one lane of traffic will be closed for the length of the section, plus a safe distance before and beyond the section. Traffic will alternate between directions as controlled by flaggers. Lane closures will be in effect Monday through Saturday during work hours from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., and marked with traffic cones and signs. There will be no lane closures on Avila Beach Road before 8:30 a.m. or after 3 p.m., and there will be no lane closures at night.
Replacement Segment Start and End Locations