Los Angeles / Century Boulevard
- Replacement Segment Start Location: Century Boulevard between Aviation Boulevard and Bellanca Avenue
- Replacement Segment End Location: Century Boulevard between Aviation Boulevard and Bellanca Avenue
- Replacement Segment Length: 52 feet of high pressure pipeline replacement
- Start Date: Late April / Early May
- Projected End Date: End of July
- Traffic Control Measures: Work hours will be Monday thru Friday, 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Lane closures will only be in effect during the work hours noted above and will be marked with traffic cones and signs.
Please be advised of a FULL CLOSURE for eastbound traffic on Century Boulevard and southbound traffic on Aviation Boulevard. The work is estimated to last approximately 36 hours. Beginning on Friday, June 19, 2015 at 11 p.m. through Sunday, June 21, 2015 ending at 6 a.m. - weather permitting.
Eastbound detour is as follows:
- Left of Airport Boulevard
- Right on Arbor Vitae Street
- Right on La Cienga Boulevard
- Left on Century Boulevard
Access to emergency responders will be maintained.
Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside the construction zone.
Replacement Segment Locations
Eastbound Detour Map