San Luis Obispo-Higuera Street
- Replacement Segment Start Location: Higuera Street at Bridge Street
- Replacement Segment End Location: Higuera Street, about one mile south of Los Osos Valley Road
- Replacement Segment Length: 14,850 feet
- Projected Start Date: Early December, 2014
- Projected End Date: Mid-August, 2015
- Traffic Impacts: The excavation and pipeline installation work will be conducted in a series of sections, one-at-a-time. While each section north of Los Osos Valley Road is being worked on, Higuera Street will be reduced to one lane in each direction for the length of the section, plus a safe distance before and beyond the section. South of Los Osos Valley Road, Higuera Street will be reduced to one lane and traffic will alternate between directions as controlled by flaggers. Lane reductions will be in effect during working hours, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., marked with traffic cones and signs.
Replacement Segment Start and End Locations