West Los Angeles
- Hydrotest Start Location, Nearest Cross Streets: Sepulveda Boulevard, South of Wilshire Boulevard
- Hydrotest End Location, Nearest Cross Streets: Sepulveda Boulevard, North of Pico Boulevard
- Hydrotest Segment Length: 7,000 feet
- Projected Start Date: Mid-June 2016
- Projected End Date: Early November, 2016
- Traffic Control Measures: Crews will be working primarily during the night, but daytime work may be necessary.
Monday: Friday: 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. the next day
Saturday: 5:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m. on Sunday
Sunday: No lane closures after 4:30 a.m.
- Crews may be working round the clock during the week of July 18. (subject to change)There will be no lane closures on Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica Blvd., Olympic Blvd., or Pico Blvd. On-site signage will provide additional traffic details.
- There will be no lane closures during peak travel times, however at times there may be lane closures on Wilshire, Santa Monica, Olympic or Pico Boulevards. There also may be temporary street closures leading to Sepulveda (at Tennessee and Massachusetts Avenues).
- Traffic control and detour signs will be placed to guide motorists and facilitate the flow of traffic.
- SoCalGas and its contractors’ trucks and heavy equipment will be in the work area.
- Customers may hear work related noise during the approved working hours.
Replacement Segment North and South End Locations