Natural gas is critical to providing an affordable and reliable energy source for heating and cooking to homes and businesses. SoCalGas is dedicated to maintaining the safety and integrity of our natural gas pipelines. We routinely perform various pipeline maintenance and safety tasks, including patrolling, inspecting, testing, repairing, and replacing pipelines. Enhancing our system helps us to continue to reliably provide the natural gas service that our customers count on.
- Start Date: September 2021
- Estimated End Date: Mid-December 2021
- Work Hours: Monday — Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (dates & times subject to change)
What to expect:
- Construction is expected to be completed by mid-December 2021 (permitting weather and other factors)
- Construction will occur along Redwood Grove Trail, adjacent to Black Walnut Court in the City of Yorba Linda
- Redwood Grove Trail will be closed for duration of project (See closure map below)
- SoCalGas and its contractors’ trucks and heavy equipment will be in the area.
- Construction and/or operational noise from equipment and personnel.
We strive to provide continuous natural gas service for our customers while the construction activities are taking place. Your natural gas service should continue without interruption. If that changes, a SoCalGas representative will notify customers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 844-765-9385 or write firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
Community Education & Outreach