SoCalGas® offers full-time employees a comprehensive, flexible benefits program that allows them to choose a plan that best meets their needs and the needs of their families. We also offer a career development center called SoCalGas University that provides tools and resources for our employees.
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Cash Balance Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Holidays, Flex, Sick
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for Professional, Confidential Counseling
- Fitness Subsidy – Gym Membership Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care, Dependent Care, Transportation)
- Incentive Compensation Performance Bonus
- Transportation Subsidy
- Teleworking Option (with certain positions)
- Volunteer Incentive Program
Our Career Development Center provides the tools employees need to further their professional growth and development.