What is a Continuous Service Agreement?

If you are a property owner or a property management company, you may request continuous service for one or more residential properties that you own. A Continuous Service Agreement (CSA) enables you to continue gas service to a rental property after a tenant leaves. Once the application is approved and we are notified that a tenant is vacating the premises, the meter will be read and gas service will be continued under your name without interruption. This will also exempt you from any future $25 service establishment fees for the addresses listed on your Continuous Service Agreement. 

Download the Continuous Service Agreement form and mail the completed agreement to this address:

Attention: Customer Correspondence, SC 8410
P.O. Box 1626
Monterey Park, CA 91754-8626

You can also fax it to 1-909-305-8261 or email it to RS-CCSD@semprautilities.com.

If you are unable to download the form, please call 1-877-238-0092.

To cancel or make changes to an existing Continuous Service Agreement, you can notify us through one of the following options: