How do I change the name on my natural gas account?

If you have recently married, divorced or legally changed your name and you would like to change the name associated with your gas account, please follow these steps:

  1. Log in to My Account
  2. Go to the "Manage My Account" tab, then select "Manage Account Information"
  3. Within the Manage Account Information page select "Edit Account Holder Information"
  4. On the Edit Account Holder Information form:
    • add your new name or edit the existing name
    • select the reason for the name change from the menu
  5. After making your changes, click next. You can then review the information and submit it.

If you have difficulties with the My Account login, please call us at 1-877-238-0092 for further assistance.

If you are not yet registered for My Account, you can register easily at: Register for My Account

NOTE: If you would like to change the billing responsibility of an account to someone else, a new Start Service order will be required.