Important Notices and Disclaimers for Available Rebates
- Read our Rebates Terms and Conditions
- Equipment Disclaimer
- Guide for Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) System
 Qualifying models include:
- All models of Nest Thermostats
- ecobee: Smart Si, ecobee3 and ecobee3 lite, ecobee4
- Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostats: Lyric Round – 2nd generation, Lyric T5, Lyric T6
 Cold water washers with Integrated Modified Energy Factor (IMEF) of 2.76 or greater AND Integrated Water Factor (IWF) of 3.2 or less.
 Must meet ENERGY STAR's current 2018 specifications. Find qualifying clothes washer models at energystar.gov.*
 Natural gas dryer with Combined Energy Factor (CEF) of 3.48.
 Qualifying tankless water heaters include:
- $150 Rebate: High efficiency models that meet a minimum Uniform Energy Factor of 0.81-0.86
- $200 Rebate: ENERGY STAR certified models with a Uniform Energy Factor of 0.87 or higher
Find qualifying natural gas tankless water heaters at energystar.gov.*
 Installed insulation must achieve a minimum of R-13.
 Existing insulation must be R-11 or less. Final insulation level must be R-38 or R-19 if there is less than 24 inches of attic clearance.
 Water heaters with an Energy Factor (EF) of 0.67 or greater.
 Qualifying pool heaters include:
- $300 Rebate: Tier I - Thermal Efficiency (84% - 89% TE)
- $750 Rebate: Tier II - Thermal Efficiency (90% TE or above)
 Qualifying furnaces include:
- $150 Rebate: 92-94 percent Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- $200 Rebate: 95 percent or greater AFUE
 Models meet a minimum Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 70 percent. Must be replacing an existing gravity wall furnace. Rebate available through December 31, 2018.
[†] Ask your tax advisor about possible federal tax credits. For information on available Federal Tax Credits for energy efficient home improvements, visit energystar.gov.*