- Read our Rebates Terms and Conditions
- Equipment Disclaimer
- Guide for Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) System
Natural gas dryer with Combined Energy Factor (CEF) of 3.48.
 Qualifying tankless water heaters include:
- $400 Rebate: High efficiency models that meet a minimum Uniform Energy Factor of 0.81-0.86
- $600 Rebate: ENERGY STAR certified models with a Uniform Energy Factor of 0.87 or higher
- Find qualifying ENERGY STAR natural gas tankless water heaters at energystar.gov.
- Find qualifying natural gas tankless water heaters at energystar.gov.*
 Installed insulation must achieve a minimum of R-13.
Existing attic insulation must be R-11 or less.Final attic insulation level must be R-38 or R-19 if there is less than 24 inches of attic clearance.
 ENERGY STAR Certified natural gas water heaters with an Uniform Energy Factor (UEF) of .64 or higher.
Qualifying natural gas storage and tankless water heaters purchased at Lowe’s have received an instant rebate included in the price of the unit. Qualifying units are not eligible for a SoCalGas mail-in or online rebate. Please see Lowe’s sales associate for details.
 Qualifying pool heaters include:
- $300 Rebate: Tier I - Thermal Efficiency (84% - 89% TE)
- $750 Rebate: Tier II - Thermal Efficiency (90% TE or above)
 Qualifying furnaces include:
- $150 Rebate: 92-94 percent Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- $400 Rebate: 95 percent or greater AFUE
 Models meet a minimum Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 70 percent. Must be replacing an existing gravity wall furnace. Rebate available through December 31, 2020.
[†] Ask your tax advisor about possible federal tax credits. For information on available Federal Tax Credits for energy efficient home improvements, visit energystar.gov.*