- Read our Rebates Terms and Conditions
- Equipment Disclaimer
- Guide for Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) System
ENERGY STAR Certified Natural Gas Dryer with Combined Energy Factor (CEF) of 3.48.
 ENERGY STAR Certified Natural Gas Tankless Water Heaters include:
- $600 Rebate: High efficiency models that meet a minimum Uniform Energy Factor of 0.82-0.86
- $800 Rebate: ENERGY STAR certified models with a Uniform Energy Factor of 0.87 -94
- $1,000 Rebate ENERGY STAR Certified models with a Uniform Energy Factor of 95 or above
- Find qualifying ENERGY STAR natural gas tankless water heaters at energystar.gov.
 ENERGY STAR Certified natural gas water heaters
- $115 Rebate – Residential ENERGY STAR Certified Natural Gas Storage Water Heaters (up to 55 gallons)
 Qualifying Natural Gas Pool Heaters include:
- $400 Rebate: Tier I - Thermal Efficiency (84% - 89% TE)
- $750 Rebate: Tier II - Thermal Efficiency (90% TE or above)
 ENERGY STAR Certified Natural Gas Furnaces Include:
- $150 Rebate: 92-94 percent Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- $325 Rebate: 95-96 percent or greater AFUE
- $1,000 Rebate 97% AFUE or above
 Models meet a minimum Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 70 percent. Must be replacing an existing gravity wall furnace. Rebate available through December 31, 2021.
[†] Ask your tax advisor about possible federal tax credits. For information on available Federal Tax Credits for energy-efficient home improvements, visit energystar.gov.*