A hydrotest will take place in San Bernardino County and a small portion of LA County between Adelanto and Littlerock. Work is scheduled to begin on August 1, 2022 and is expected to take three months to complete, although weather and other factors affecting safe working conditions could change the schedule. Work hours are Monday – Saturday from 6:00 am to 4:30 pm (subject to change)
Start Date: August 1, 2022
Estimated End Date: October 2022
Work Hours: Monday – Saturday from 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
What to Expect
- Construction is expected to take approximately three months
- Trucks and heavy equipment will be in the area
- Construction noise from equipment and crews
- Excavation and pipeline work will be conducted in sections
- Lane closures will only be in effect during the work hours and will be marked with traffic cones, flag personnel and/or signage
- Trucks and heavy equipment in the area.
If you have any questions about this project call the Project Info Line: 844-765-9385.