Business My Account
Advantages of Business My Account
- Pay your bill online at your convenience
- Paperless billing – save on check and postage costs
- Print duplicate bills
- Link multiple accounts and users
- Compare your current and past natural gas usage
- View up to 13 months of usage
- Energy management tools
- Useful, money-saving tips when you subscribe to email
- Create an equipment inventory
- Usernames can be used in both Residential and Business My Account
- Alerts including Bill Tracker Alerts and Bill Ready Notifications for the Prime Administrator
- Online service orders
- Expanded user roles and permissions
Business My Account is available to most business customers of SoCalGas® with online access. To make an online payment, an account must be in good standing and have no more than one returned check within the last 12 consecutive months. At this time, My Account is not available to non-core business customers, customers on the Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) rate or G-NGV rate, gas transmission customers on a GTO rate or customers billed through Sundry Billing and manual-billed customers.
Business My Account How-To Videos
The following videos will help you take advantage of everything that Business My Account has to offer.
Benefits of Business My AccountManage all your business needs conveniently online. Get your latest billing and usage information online and sign up for paperless billing.
Share Use of Business My AccountLearn how account administrators can provide access to other users who need access to their company’s billing and usage information.
Secondary Users of Business My AccountQuick and easy steps on how to register for Business My Account when your company already has an account administrator.