Natural Gas Vehicle Incentives and Grants
*Current Grants and Incentives for Natural Gas Vehicles*
- San Diego APCD - Prop 1B* - Ends August 18. Apply now*.
- Voucher Incentive Program (Statewide) - Low NOx Natural Gas Engine* vehicles, up to $15,000 each. - Apply now through a dealer*.
For fleets, these grants can help offset the purchase price of new NGVs or help fund the construction of a fueling station. For personal use, these grants can help offset the cost of vehicles, as well as the price or lease cost of home refueling units.
Our NGV group can assist you in identifying sources of funding and applying for funds. Funding sources change regularly, so please contact us at 1-800-GAS-2000 or email us to request a point of contact. We can review all of the latest applicable incentives with you. If appropriate, we can refer you to a qualified grant writing specialist who can further assist you in obtaining funding.
The information below is for general information only. Please contact your tax advisor or the tax codes for details of any bill, measure or program.
Federal Tax Incentives
contains all of the latest information on federal grants and incentives.
Federal Incentives for School Buses
Please see the NGVAmerica* site for information on The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Clean School Bus USA program.
State and Local Incentives, Laws and Grants
- The U.S Department of Energy's Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicles Data Center has compiled a list of California incentives and laws for alternate fuel vehicles.*
- Information on air pollution incentives, grants and credit programs is available from the California Air Resource Board (CARB). *
- The South Coast Air Quality Management District * maintains a list of funding opportunities and programs.*