The Residential Advanced Clean Energy program provides eligible SoCalGas customers a complimentary walkthrough energy assessment and the installation of energy technologies to help make their homes more comfortable and help conserve energy, which could lead to lower utility bills. These technologies include no-cost furnace and water heating optimization measures and SoCalGas’ best incentives for upgrading to clean high efficiency furnaces, tankless water heaters, and fireplace inserts. Those are the ways that this program prepares homes for an advanced clean energy future with gas as part of the solution.
The program is available to renters and homeowners living in single-family homes. Synergy Companies is under contract to SoCalGas to deliver program services. They are a qualified contractor that will assess your home for energy-saving services and program eligibility.
Available No-Cost Energy-saving Services May Include:
- Smart Thermostat (Installation and setup)
- Duct Sealing and Testing
- Water Heater Pipe Wrap
- Low-Flow Showerheads
- Faucet Aerators
- Tub Spout and Thermostatic Shut-off Showerhead
- Thermostatic Shower Valves
- Premium High Efficiency Toilets (Applicable to Metropolitan Water Districts only, customer must meet other eligibility requirements.)
- Smart Irrigation Water Controller with Weather-Based Capabilities (Applicable to Metropolitan Water Districts only, customer must meet other eligibility requirements.)
- Smart Hose Bib with Weather-Based Capabilities (Applicable to Metropolitan Water Districts only, customer must meet other eligibility requirements.)
Available Discounted Energy-Saving Services May Include:
- High Efficiency Furnaces
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Fireplace Inserts
This program is funded by California utility customers and administered by SoCalGas under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. Energy improvements completed under this program are made by third-party providers contracted by SoCalGas. Program funds, including any funds utilized for rebates or incentives, will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis until such funds are no longer available. This program may be modified or terminated without prior notice. The selection, purchase, and ownership of goods and/or services are the sole responsibility of customer. SoCalGas makes no warranty, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, of goods or services selected by customer. Customers who choose to participate in this program are not obligated to purchase any additional goods or services offered by contractor or any other third party. SoCalGas does not endorse, qualify, or guarantee the work of any third party. Eligibility requirements apply; see the program conditions for details.