- Save up to 10% on heating costs by lowering your furnace thermostat by three to five degrees, if health permits.
- Clean or replace your furnace filters according to manufacturer recommendations.
- Have your air ducts tested for leaks and save between 10% to 30% on heating and cooling costs.
- Reduce the temperature on your water heater.
- Save up to 10% on water heating costs by washing and rinsing your clothes in cold water.
When temperatures drop, people use more natural gas, which can mean higher natural gas bills.
View your usage history, sign up for the Level Pay Plan, request payment extension and more with My Account.
Tips for Home
Save energy and money this winter with rebates on energy efficiency for your home.